Mommy & Me mini sessions are FREE. We are not charging a session fee! Mommy & Me mini sessions do not include prints/digitals. ALL Products and Digital files are ADDITIONAL.
• Sessions are 15 minutes long. PLEASE ARRIVE 5 MINUTES EARLY. There will be other sessions after yours, and if you arrive late, your session may have to be cut short.
• Sessions include up to 3 children. If you have more than 3 children, please contact me before booking!
• Final edited images will total between 3 and 5 images. Total depends on the cooperation of your little one. Please allow approximately a week for processing. The images will be delivered via Online Gallery. When I have finished processing your images, I will send you an email with a link to view them. This will be available for 7 days. You can use your gallery to make product and digital purchases. Please do not COPY and/or SCREENSHOT these images. All print/gallery wrap/metal product purchases will be delivered to our studio. Once your print arrives, I will call you and schedule a time for you to come pick it up. Print delivery times vary depending on which style of print you choose. Digital files will be available for download shortly after purchasing them. I strongly recommend backing up your downloaded images onto an external hard drive or thumb drive. I only store images on our hard drive for 60 days.
• These sessions are for Moms to snuggle their little ones, and capture that precious bond. I will try to capture one or two of just your little one, but it is entirely dependent upon the cooperation of your child. Children who cannot sit unassisted will not be photographed alone.
• No Show/No contact cancellations will NOT be allowed to book again. Please remember these sessions are limited. If you are unable to make your time slot, please let us know as soon as possible so we can open up your time slot to another mommy.
• I cannot control moods. I do my best to get little ones to smile (I'm not above goofy faces and silly noises), however some children are just more serious, or aren't interested in pictures.
• WHAT SHOULD YOU WEAR? I recommend lighter colors. I strongly recommend not wearing white, as the chair you will be sitting in is white, and you will blend in. I also don't recommend wearing black, as it is a strong contrast. If you prefer darker colors, I suggest grey, a deeper purple, or a deeper blue. These colors look great on the mocha background. Avoid big/busy patterns and graphic tees. These can be distracting. Color coordination is a great idea, but don't think that means you have to all match in the same color! We have a great Pinterest Board to help you with choosing colors that work well together